Keeping in mind the latest market trends, we are offering our clients a broad array of FRP Pultruded Sections. Proposed sections are widely demanded in various industrial and commercial sectors for facilitating the installation of electrical wiring or equipments. In order to manufacture these sections, our skilled team of professionals use supreme quality FRP materials and sophisticated techniques in adherence with international quality standards. Available in various shapes, sizes and colors, offered FRP Pultruded Sections are available at pocket friendly prices.
| || |
| || |
- Elective power as desired. Remarkable high effective solidity minimizes damage potentiality.
- Higher performance at less load. Lesser installation, shipping & handling charges. Minimal demand of operational energy.
- Low capital investment in maintenance. Longer safety and life.
- Require less quantity of components. Safe & Non-magnetic. Foreseeable insulation utilities for board array of frequencies.
- Ejects condensation troubles and diminishes fabrication thickness. Minimizes need of energy function.
- Reduced congregation price. Reliability to improve some parts and reduction in stock.
- No permanent distortion under immense pressure. Dense tolerance level.
- Due to unhygienic or wet running situations many grating suffer from complication of microbes, etc.
- Structural task equipment, flooring and tank support. Cooling mount additional. Joints & Trusses.
- Automobile leaf bumpers & springs. Instant platforms & walkways. Components of bus.
- Chemical workshop grating, bridges, pipe supports, hand railings, walkways & Cable trays.
- Backboards, switch gear components, Ladders, mounting braces & Cable trays.
- Window & bulk head frames. Insulated roll up & panel doors. Supports window latch.
- Walk in refrigerator portal jams. Components of scrubber.
- Crossing gate arms.
- These attributes makes them impeccable selection from food & pharmaceutical industries.
Mechanical Properties of Pultruded Profiles Vs. Other Structural Materials
|Mechanical Properties||Pultruded |
|Tensile Strength |
|Flexural Strength |
|Flexural Modulus |
|Izod Impact |
Physical & Chemical Properties of Pultruded Profiles Vs. Other Structural Materials
|Physical & Chemical Properties||Pultruded |
|Thermal Conductivity |
|Coeff. of Linear Expansion |
(cm/cm C) x 10-6
|Safe Working Temp. |
|d. Coastal |
|e. Outdoor Exposure||Excellent||Poor||Fair||Excellent||Fair|
|f. Effluent Water||Excellent||Good||Poor||Excellent||Fair|
Unit 123, Blue Rose Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Near Metro Mall, Borivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India