0 Cookie Img

FRP Zero-D Sustainable Toilet

FRP Zero-D Sustainable Toilet
FRP Zero-D Sustainable Toilet
Product Code : 36
Product Description
Backed by a team of skilled professionals, we are affianced in manufacturing, exporting and supplying FRP Zero-D Sustainable Toilet. With the aid of pioneering techniques, we use only optimum quality fiber reinforced plastic to manufacture this toilet. The offered toilet is widely used for sanitary purpose at construction site, religious fair and other places. Apart from this, the provided FRP Zero-D Sustainable Toilet can be purchased from us at industry leading prices.

  • Weather resistance
  • Highly hygienic
  • Easy to install
  • Easy to clean

Further Details:

Through oxidation and advance hydrolysis processes, , ‘Zero Discharge Sustainable FRP Toilet technology’ breaks down human excreta completely into usable gas and water using Magi Kit. To set up with the need of regular sludge cleaning and large sewage tanks, it does not have any temperature or geographical limitation. The 'Magi Tank' has been named for this recently developed version, which is being used by communities and individual houses, as for the conventional septic tanks this is the excellent low cost alternative. For accelerated enzymatic degradation, the Magi Tank is a specially advance oxidation and hydrolysis tank of organic waste. With outlets for treated gas & effluent and provision of inlet, it is made of FRP/ SS/ MS for human waste. To increase the waste path length, the biodigester has various chambers for improving degradation, contact time and sedimentation. According to prevailing geo-climatic conditions, number of users and water availability, the internal designs and dimensions may vary. Through enzymatic reaction of Magi Kit, Night soil degradation occurs, which converts it into gas & water. Into treated effluent the process results, which is environmentally acceptable, suspended particle matter, pathogens and free from off odour.

How it work?
For preserving and renewing itself, Composting is simply nature's method. Just like your garden compost, gradually it decomposes and becomes either enriched soil or water, whether plant or animal it decayed organic material in nature.
As septic tanks- the Most conventional toilet systems, were not developed with the environment in mind, that’s why they are a major cause of unnecessary pollution. By recycling and reducing waste into compost and natural water, our system help nature's proven method without using any external aids or any chemicals.

What is waste?
Around 10% is inorganic material and the remaining 90% of all toilet waste is organic substance & water.

Where does it go?

Into nature equivalent water, a large percentage portion treated by patented system of the water, into flush tank which can be recycled for flushing. A large percentage of the water portion of waste water.

How does this happen?
Our patent pending technology make this happen for the continuous action. For smooth operation of same, once in a year commissioning of toilet is recommended.

When do you empty it?
Completing nature's cycle, atleast once a year into your garden a small amount of natural compost is emptied.

Peculiarities :

  • A patent pending clean technology.
  • Clean tech system - For cleaning & flushing purpose it can be recycled and treated water will be odorless, colorless and free from pathogen.
  • Durable - High quality fiberglass material is used (GRP).
  • Eco friendly - without producing pathogens, works effectively on human waste.
  • Efficient - instead days or months, treat the waste in just hours.
  • Keep the toilet clean.
  • On site it can be installed anywhere.
  • Saves space, time, environment and energy and does not depend on costly or limited conventional energy sources.
  • Treat the waste in the first place (Treatment at source itself).
  • Weather proof.


  • To countless applications, it can provide an environment-friendly sanitation and economical solution
  • Popular application examples include:
  • Available with conventional power (for exhaust fan, water circulation pump & lighting) & solar power (for water circulation pump, lighting & exhaust fan) options.
  • Constructions Sites
  • Farmhouses
  • Farms
  • Gardens &Forest
  • Golf Courses
  • Grounds & Exhibitions
  • Homes
  • Pre-Fabricated Structures
  • Public Facilities
  • Toilet shall have all the necessary plumbing arrangements.
  • Toilet shall have option of Western Type/Orissa Pan pot & flush tank.
  • Treated water is circulated for flushing .
  • Cabins, Warehouses, Cottages, etc.

Contact Us

Unit 123, Blue Rose Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Near Metro Mall, Borivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400066, India
Phone :91-22-28704407